I really wanted to make some cookies, but I was out of chocolate chips - a true tragedy. But alas, my children's addiction saved me. Peanut Butter!
1 Stick Margarine, softened.
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
1 1/4 Cup Flour
3/4 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
1/4 Tsp Salt.
Preheat oven to 375º
1. In a bowl, mix butter, and sugar until creamy. Add peanut butter and egg until smooth.
2. Slowly add dry ingredients into wet ingredients until incorporated.
3. Spoon dough (tablespoon sized) onto cookie sheet, about 1 inch apart from each other.
4. Using a fork, press dough balls down, criss-crossing in the center to give the signature peanut butter cookie look.
5. Bake cookies 10 minutes, until slightly golden on the edges.