Two awesome things combined, just in time for Fall. It's also really easy to make, and you don't have to heat up the oven! It's easy to make more for guests, as well.
1 Tbsp Pumpkin Cream Cheese
1 Tbsp Lite Whipped Topping (Coolwhip)
1 Halloween Oreo
1 Cupcake Paper
1. Place cupcake paper into a cupcake tin.
2. Place Oreo into bottom of cupcake paper.
3. Combine Coolwhip, and Pumpkin Cream cheese, mix until smooth.
4. Pour mixture over Oreo, tap tin against counter a few times to try and make sure the mixture has enveloped the Oreo.
5. Refrigerate one Hour.
6. Place into freezer until hardened.
7. Remove paper from cheesecake, plate, and allow to thaw for 10 - 15 minutes.
|Perfect sized knife to cut this in half. Mwahahah.|