Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Fried Bacon





I had done enough cooking for Thanksgiving,  wanted breakfast, so we went to the Golden Corral. I  do as I always do when I go there, and feast upon every last bit of bacon I can cram down my throat until I hate myself.

My husband usually only eats one plate, so I feel like I have to make up for it.

The kids get to eat eggs, cookies, donuts, cotton candy. I don't care. We don't go often.

I was looking around the buffet, getting my normal stuff. When my eyes laid upon it....

 Fried Bacon.

That is  correct.  I stood in near disgust, because bacon by itself is fairly bad for your health.

My curiosity got the best of me, and I put a piece on my plate.




I took a bite, and it  was crunchy, and I do enjoy crunchy bacon. The breading for it was decent as well, the pepper giving it a little kick.


It was surprisingly good, I feel guilty for  saying it. I enjoyed it.  

Definitely, it is not good for you, there is no debate about it, but it was enjoyable, I ate a few more pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment