Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Chocolate Peanut Butter Strawberry Protein Shake

So I have many protein shake recipes, most of which are just a ton of random stuff thrown in the blender... most turn out okay, some are kinda weird, and some I'd never make again lol

At my gym we have a "juice bar" where you can order really expensive protein shakes with any flavor protein etc

One day I was really lazy so I headed over to the Gym & Juice "juice bar" after exercising and ordered something with strawberries, peanut butter, and chocolate. SO FREAKING GOOD. So I tried to make one at home (being 394839 cheaper) and I also added a ton of other random stuff, and its SO GOOD :) They used fresh strawberries, chocolate protein, PB2, and water. I change mine a little each time, but basically this is sorta what happens:

Servings: 2 large glasses

3 Scoops Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
2 tbs PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
1 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 c. frozen strawberries
2-3 c. water and/or unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or regular milk)
1-2 tbs ground flaxseed

and MIX! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment